Who we are
Workforce Solutions specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our QLD team to focus on permanent and contract recruitment delivery in our RPO solution.
Based on site at our Brisbane CBD location, you'll be responsible for the entire Resource Delivery life-cycle including:
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers
- Qualify requirements
- Talent search & selection
- Interview & assessment
- Offer negotiations & management
- Talent pooling & market mapping
- Supplier management
This position has been created to support change and growth in our business. It's a fantastic opportunity for an experienced agency recruiter who enjoys the fast pace of an agency environment, but is keen to focus their career on talent search and acquisition, rather than sales or business development.
You’ll have a defined client base you can partner with, a solid pipeline of complex opportunities to source on, no sales or business development targets, and an agency style bonus structure that supports delivery and service performance.
Skills & Experience
To succeed in this position, you’ll need demonstrated recruiting experience in IT skill-sets including at least one of:
- Applications Development & Integration
- Networking & Infrastructure
- Data & Analytics
Your prior experience shows:
- A track record sourcing and delivering to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to build rapport, establish trust, and sustain lasting relationships
- A desire for continuous learning
- Strong time management skills - you thrive juggling competing priorities in a fast paced environment
These sentences describe you:
- Customer service focussed
- Able to work autonomously and in a matrix management structure
- Pragmatic, strong sense of urgency, goal oriented, driven to achieve
- Keen to learn and able to pick tasks up quickly
- Strong work ethic, and team focus
- High level attention to detail and organisation skills
- Able to think 'outside the square', and a good sense of humour!