Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Project Manager/Service Delivery Manager to join our highly successful Professional Services Team. Joining us on an initial 12 months contract, you’ll be based out of our state of the art ACT office.
Your day at NTT
- This role will be working on as part of a large team made up of Public Service and Contractor personnel.
- Acting above the line, driving project deliverables.
- Project reporting and governance, as well as review contracts and contribute to them to ensure the contract is set up optimally to facilitate the successful delivery of the project to the end client
- Build relationships and manage the Vendors (System Integrators) who will be delivering the projects
- Work at the clients direction.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Infrastructure project delivery experience, including:
- Understanding of The End Client standards
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies to bring amber or red projects back to green
- very strong stakeholder management skills
- Contract management experience:
- Demonstrated ability to understand contract boundaries and how to push them to get best outcome for the client.
- Experience identifying and writing into contracts any relevant detail that will ensure the contract will cover everything required for the project to deliver the clients requirements.
- Ensuring the System Integrator has included acceptance criteria within the contract
- Project reporting experience.
- Will be required to produce project related reports including reporting on performance measures to show the client how the System Integrators are delivering the to the contracted project requirements
- Familiar with commonwealth procurement guidelines / processes. eg. Previous experience in the Public Services