Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Information Security Consultant join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting a Financial Services client’s project on-site in Sydney.
You will be responsible for Risk Assessment of BFS Solutions on Cloud On-Premise and SaaS using applications database connectors, text editors and plugins.
Your day at NTT
- Risk assessments and approvals for requests to use new local applications not whitelisted i.e database connectors, text editors, plugins
- Peer review and approval for Third Party Vendor Assessments
- Risk assessments of feature development from app development teams during sprints
- Raise risks within client Technology Risk Register
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience in Risk Assessments of Banking Finance Solutions including Cloud, SaaS and on-premise technologies.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of security and industry standards or frameworks including SABSA, ISO-27000 series, NIST and ISMS.
- Understanding of security technologies including Application Whitelisting, Database Connectors, Text Editors, Plugins.
- Deep exposure across Information Security, Information Technology, Risk Assessment, disciplines, and frameworks.
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate & interpret business needs and risks, and develop appropriate solutions
- Strong understanding of interpreting a contextualised vulnerability scan (Nessus), Source Code Scan (Fortify), Container Scan (Aqua) and penetration test reports.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly desirable to have someone from GRC/ISM Background.