Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The NTT Digital Workplace team helps customers transform and evolve their business through their digital transformation journey. Your responsibility as a Technical Consultant is to consult at executive level and design solutions of medium to high complexity across end-points, user experience, places, people and services and tools.
The role of the Technical Consultant – Digital Workplace is to be a trusted advisor who can work in partnership with clients, you will consult to uncover and understand business requirements that can be translated to technical recommendations with a view of developing Services engagements to meet the objectives of those requirements.
This is a permanent opportunity based in our Brisbane CBD office.
Your day at NTT
- Translate medium/high complexity business requirements into functional requirements and through technical expertise translate the requirements into technical solutions.
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off, roadmap, milestones and client satisfaction.
- Provide some pre-sales support identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals, in conjunction with the Solution Architect.
- Provide user support, assisting with troubleshooting and design, configuration and escalated problem management.
- Develop technical training materials and conduct training programs and educate engineers on technical details.
- Expected to be workplace technology lead and to use their deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements and improvements.
- Technical capability across M365/Teams, Skype for Business, EMS, Azure, Citrix and/or VMware.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Uses professional concepts and company objectives to solve complex issues in creative ways
- Networks with others outside own area of expertise
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
- Ability to map business needs to technology solutions
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.