Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Platform Consultant for our Melbourne office. This is a unique opportunity to join our Data & Analytics team, use your Data, DevOps, and Infrastructure experience in assisting our clients with ongoing projects and implementations.
Your day at NTT
- Assist the implementations of Cloud, Analytics, Data Warehousing and Data Visualisation projects.
- Implementing complex data driven solutions.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a group of technical consultants.
- Provide data and analytics thought leadership to clients.
- Assist with proof of concepts and proposals
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Solid background in Network/Infrastructure projects (IaaC)
- Demonstrable experience in Azure DevOps or similar
- CICD pipelines
Nice to have:
- Terraform (Infrastructure as code)
- Azure/cloud experience
- Data engineering exp (ADF, SQL etc)