Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Microsoft Applications Solution Architect to join our Digital Solutions team. The role will be working in consulting with our key enterprise and Government customers to make a difference in their solution initiatives. You will be responsible for architecting and designing solutions on the Azure technology stack and working with delivery teams on the implementation journey to drive successful customer outcomes.
Your day at NTT
- Plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
- Evaluate stakeholder requirements, design and present solution options to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Use common development methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Ensure the solutions are designed and developed to be cyber-safe and compliant.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive experience as a Microsoft Application / Solution Architect, working for medium to large government or commercial organisations with software design patterns, development standards, and application frameworks.
- Career background in software development on the Microsoft.Net platform.
- Extensive Experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Extensive experience in integration patterns, service development (SOAP Web Services and RESTful APIs), API management (API security and usage policy definition) and SOA framework, as well as messaging formats (JSON and XML).
- Experience and knowledge of network and infrastructure security principles (such as PKI/TLS, Single Sign-On and Federated Identity Management) applicable to solution designs.