Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Joining our growing Digital Solutions service domain will give you a chance to deliver innovative technical solutions across a wide range of industries.
We are known for radically improving digital services for our clients who range from government departments to the private sector.
Being part of the Experience and Engagement team within NTT means working with an enthusiastic group of creative people who love to collaborate, share ideas and learn from each other. We each bring unique skills and expertise into the mix, enabling us to confidently deliver value to our clients and their customers. As we work within multi-disciplinary, agile teams we can approach problems from all angles and gain exposure to digital areas beyond our own expertise.
Your day at NTT
- Facilitating user-centered research through user interviews, usage analysis, usability testing and other qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Applying user interface design and user centred design principles.
- Developing and maintaining design mock-ups, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
- Developing comprehensive UI wire frames and prototypes.
- Making iterative modifications to UI designs based on customer feedback.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in similar roles for at least three years, ideally within a digital agency or consultancy.
- Competency in Figma, Miro or other design and collaboration tools.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively with internal teams to deliver high-quality outputs and deliverable.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and prioritising tasks working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Experience working on small to large projects in an agile environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal teams, clients and stakeholders and build collaborative relationships.
- A positive attitude and a thirst to learn more about user experience and solve problems for our clients.