Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our large Melbourne based team as a Consultant in our Customer Experience & Engagement team, working across our entire Digital Solution practice. To start, you’ll work on one of the most exciting projects we’ve had in our Tribe; connecting members, customers, & financial institutions, and designing a future state case management solution that is a world class financial ombudsman service. After this, join our Experience Team in our Victorian Customer Experience & Engagement practice, throughout our Digital Solution practice
Your day at NTT
- Applying problem solving and structured thinking skills to solve ambiguous business issues or challenges for your clients with limited information. You simplify complexity.
- Creatively bring to life complex strategies and master the art of communicating in word and design with clarity, simplicity, and impact.
- Help organisations identify and connect user needs with technology platforms, to develop new and sustainable engaging brand experiences
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Assist in definition and shape Human Centred Design offerings that differentiate our business as leaders in the industry, that suits both the consulting model and our client's needs.
- Ability to craft strategic vision that aligns HCD and technology with client needs and business objectives, to create and drive new business.
- Live and breathe agile. Based on your deep practical knowledge, you understand that it’s not just a process, but a mindset as well.
- Have a track record of organising project activity.
- Have exceptional communication skills that enable you to quickly earn client and internal team confidence.
- Love rolling up your sleeves and being hands on with engagements