Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our large Melbourne based Digital domain as a D365 Finance Consultant.
As an accomplished professional, you’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about enabling clients to meet and exceed their potential. You will also work across industries which include retail, wholesale distribution, manufacturing, government and medium to large scale organisations to improve the way they work, engage with their customers and drive cost out of service delivery.
Working at NTT
- Supporting and designing the vision and a measurable outcome.
- Pursuing new and driving meaningful existing relationships with clients
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics FinOps in end-to-end manner.
- Know how to develop and drive the productisation of services that differentiate your business as leaders in the industry
- Live and breathe agile. Based on your deep practical knowledge, you understand that it’s not just a process, but a mindset as well.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- An accomplished career in Dynamics 365 Finance implementations.
- Experience in Dynamics 365 F&O and Power Platform implementations as a Finance consultant.
- Proven capability in digital transformation, customer experience design and management, complemented with deep exposure to Retail and Wholesale Distribution, Finance, digital marketing technologies.
- Have a strong appetite for strategy, data and finance to ensure solutions are engaging, relevant and exceed the customers expectations and desired business results.