Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
As a Bid Manager, you will be responsible for managing bids that have a single country scope and medium to high complexity. Elements that contribute to bid complexity include geographic scope (number of sites, location of sites), solution scope (number of technologies, lines of business), service scope (number of services, SLAs) and commercial complexity (contractual terms and conditions, pricing models, subcontractors).
Your day at NTT
- Manage bids in accordance with the NTT Process, using related supporting tools and systems.
- Manage all aspects and stages of the bid.
- Apply sound project management principles and techniques to the management of bids.
- Establish clear and effective plans for each bid and execute in accordance with these plans.
- Effectively manage bid resources to facilitate the development of appropriate deal strategies, solution and service architectures, commercial models and delivery/service management plans.
- Ensure risk exposure on all bids is understood, documented, communicated to all stakeholders and appropriately addressed/ mitigated.
- Keep an auditable trail of all bid artefacts and records on recognised company systems.
- Ensure that each bid is subject to the requisite team and management reviews prior to client submission, complying with Dimension Data corporate governance.
- Manage performance issues and escalations in the interests of ensuring bid progress and the development of a compelling offer.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience of managing software bids of various scales an complexity ideally in a consulting environment.
- Strong risk an reward management experience.
- Strong stakeholder and cross-functional teams management.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective business communication experience involving internal and external audience.