Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Our Victorian digital team is seeking a Service Designer with exceptional problem-solving skills and demonstrated expertise in hands-on service design, the leadership of small teams, and whole systems thinking to join us working with major clients.
You will work with our clients to ideate, co-design and deliver services while leveraging your business acumen, analytical abilities, and stakeholder management skills. You will be a proactive and socially confident individual who enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary environment and will enjoy sharing knowledge with your peers and co-workers.
Your day at NTT
- Design and transform services for our clients in Melbourne and around the world
- Work on a variety of multi-channel projects with first-class consultants
- Be part of an organisation that understands that people are our greatest asset
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- A proven track record of hands-on delivery
- Experience in user-centered design and service design
- Applying analytical and service design expertise to large scale transformations
- Genuine expertise in managing multiple projects, stakeholders and small teams
- Demonstrated success in managing conflicting priorities
- An understanding of user research and user experience design, and how these relate to and inform service design outcomes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or industry certifications are advantageous