3 X Salesforce Developer - Lightning
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer for a 12months Fixed Term Engagement. This role is Remote based and open to SYD, MELB ,QLD. To be successful in this role you must have solid experience with Salesforce Lighting, CI/CD pipelines , API, and Azure DevOps.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven hands on experience working as Salesforce Developer on large scale, enterprise Salesforce applications.
- Proven hands on experience LWC Lightning component (Highly desirable)
- Experience with full deployment, delta deployment and design and implementation of CI\CD pipelines for Salesforce apps
- Experience working with Salesforce Community and Salesforce Digital Engagement
- Strong experience with integrations via API, push notification, Salesforce connected apps, OAuth Authentication, working with App Exchange products.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboard implementation.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and bug fixing.
- Salesforce Certifications- Administrator , Community Cloud Consultant, Platform App Builder , Developer II , Architecture
- Advance knowledge of Azure DevOps including establishing automated pipelines.
- Experience with GIT Source control