Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Automation Engineer to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a Banking client’s project on-site in Melbourne
Your day at NTT
- Develop automated compliance reporting across network and security platforms to reduce manual effort and ensure stability in the environment.
- Ensure all network and security platforms remain compliant by developing and maintaining automated remediation for each platform.
- Provide oversight, recommendations and customer consultancy on a range of platforms with respect to compliance reporting capabilities.
- Provide mentorship and deliver technical workshops to other Network Engineers in the Tech Area.
- Create and update technical process documentation relevant to compliance checking and the remediation process.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive experience working in either a DevOps or Network Automation role with strong Python and Ansible skills.
- Experience with using Netbox as a source of truth to automate compliance solutions for a large enterprise.
- A strong understanding of network and security platform concepts.
- Experience in contributing to code reviews using Git and ability to demonstrate using SCM best practices in previous roles.
- Experience in mentoring junior team members with automation skills and concepts.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills demonstrated in a large complex environment.