Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
The Principal Architect Managed Services in NTT is an information technology professional who takes accountability for the service design, development and implementation of complex applications services for NTT clients; in addition designs the platform solutions that NTT is taking to market on NTT Cloud or other cloud vendors. The Principal Service Architect is the foremost subject matter expert focused on service design, service operations, DevOps, application hosting and security consideration to maximize reuse based on the business processes and governance rules for sharing.
Working at NTT
- Service Design, development, and operationalisation of complex applications services for clients.
- Ensure that the service design of applications and related integrations align with the growth strategy of the client’s business.
- Provide strategic guidelines to the applications support teams by understanding all the applications.
- Ensures that throughout the operational phase the process is documented leading to the development of procedures for application use and security; in-line with the contractual obligations.
- Direct the operationalisation of the application service by ensuring the evaluation, testing and modification of the application until its operational performance metrics meets business and client goals.
- Understand the service process flow of the primary business processes to create a functionality map and the application service footprint of various applications services used to deliver the service.
- Create a service solutions architecture template for all the core applications services to ensure that the delivered service has a common starting ground for service design.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Display knowledge of market position and trends for solutions and services
- Display relevant business process and functional knowledge
- Ability to estimate effort for Service Management and Service Transitions and then work with Service Delivery Managers to understand the true costs such that estimation models can be revised
- Displays knowledge of products that constitute solutions such as;
- Service Management tools (ServiceNow, Remedyforce or others)
- Monitoring tools both at application and infrastructure level (PRTG, ScienceLogic, Solarwind, SCOM or others)
- Billing solutions for consumption based services
- DevOps tools (Jenkins, Git, Puppet and others)
- Service Asset and Configuration Management capability
- Service Reporting tools and Operations Centre capabilities
- Service Catalogue Management and IT Store capabilities
- Emerging Operational improvement capabilities such as Knowledge Management through AI, Chat Bots for Service Request, Containers and others
- Application lifecycle management tools
- Assertive, influential, persuasive with excellent negotiation skills