In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for a leader who is passionate about driving business transformation change for our customers in a world where digital is changing everything. This role will support our sales team and interact directly with customers to help them transition beyond old business models to adopt the new digital paradigm and a new era of business. The focus of this role will be translating our services into solution offerings that will meet our customer transformation. This will require creative thinking and working with our team to design innovative solutions based on the skills, capabilities and offerings that we have today and evolving our business to meet customer challenges of tomorrow.
This role is customer facing and responsible for pre-sales and delivery of the catalogue of solutions and services the market wants to buy. You will be accountable for management of services which are primarily focussed on delivering a better outcome for our customers across both sales and delivery.
As a Services Director, you will focus on the following areas including but not limited to:
Approximately, 40% of your time and attention.
- Accountable for ‘pastoral care’ for consultants while assigned to their Service Group.
- Career Manager Responsibilities where applicable.
- Accountable for running regular ‘forums’ for both currently allocated consultants and any other interested consultants in the location to increase Service Offers knowledge & skills.
- Provide input into consultant’s performance reviews
Sales / Account Management Responsibilities
Approximately, 40% of your time and attention
- Sales and business development responsibilities pertaining to the service offers of the Services Group across all clients.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved across the Services provided.
- Teams with other Service Groups to maximise NTT’s overall influence and potential within key customer accounts.
- Actively participates in Pre-Sales activities and provides service delivery and financial expertise.
- Drives understanding of client needs, organisation and key decision makers. Ensures effective relationships are in place at all levels within clients.
Approximately, 20% of your time on
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of Market and Industry directions in respect to Business, Economic, and Technology directions
- Achieve the targets agreed within the Location Business Plan for the Services Group they are responsible for
- Responsible for driving change and innovation and ensuring continuous development
- Work closely with new and existing clients to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, NTT services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the customer organisation
An Excellent Candidate
To Excel in this role, you will operate on a global level providing support for regional geographies and receives guidance and direction from the Group VP Consulting and Professional Services.
You will lead, drive and build a globally consistent and sustainable practice aligned to and in support of the Consulting and Professional Services strategy and in so doing will fulfil business development, practice development and product management functions that accelerates regional success. You will ensure that the global practice and business is grown in line with the global solutions and services strategy.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will have proven experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience driving the Services across Design & UX, Customer Experience, CRM, Microsoft Mobile Apps and any other Digital Consulting Services
- Proven People Management, Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Extensive experience in a consulting and senior IT role within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment
- Strong experience in Pre-Sales and tendering activities including preparing and responding to proposals and tenders
- Deep domain expertise, consulting and client engagement experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Successful track record of taking complex domain solutions to market and achieving sales and financial targets
- Proven ability to facilitate and lead conversations with Executive level clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills