Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Junior Technical Business Analyst to join our highly successful MS Operations Team based in Sydney. Reporting into the Director of MS Operations, you will get the opportunity to be involved in transformative initiatives across managed services operations.
This role does not require a lot of experience as a Tech BA, we are looking for an individual to come on-board with us to learn, grow and gain valuable work experience in our established MS Automation Team.
Your day at NTT
- Working closely with business stakeholders, product owners, scrum teams, and transition teams to gather, document and ensure features and stories are refined and ready, with acceptance criteria completed
- Analysing data and processes to drive viable solutions that enhance our stakeholder experience
- Acting as a voice of our stakeholders to our site reliability engineers and new business enablement teams, you will provide guidance on user requirements and participate in acceptance testing to ensure stakeholder requirements have been met
- Providing regular demonstrations to stakeholders as part of engagement sessions ✓ Participating in design workshops to ensure stakeholder solution requirements are met
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Technical business analysis experience would be ideal
- Big picture mindset and enjoy problem solving
- Knowledge supporting large transformation projects
- Knowledge of project management toolsets i.e. Jira, MS project
- Knowledge of business intelligence and analytical reporting toolsets i.e. MS PowerBI, Tableau
- General knowledge of test management principles ✓ General knowledge of automation principles and tools
- General information technology and infrastructure knowledge i.e. networking, cloud, cyber security