Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
NTT is a large, well respected consulting and technology firm founded over a hundred years. Our business is collaborating with clients to create technology solutions to give them a distinct advantage in today’s rapidly changing world and allow them to engage with their customers in a more rewarding way.
Its is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to augment their consulting skills and to step into an enterprise level application development role while continuing to deliver customer consulting engagements.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Advanced skills and knowledge of development, architecture and design standards on .Net platforms using C#.
- Experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core.
- Experience in developing API services using WebAPI.
- Exposure to micro-services architecture.
- Experience with Azure PaaS services.
- Experience with modern web front end applications using HTML5/CSS3/Javacript, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Experience with Angular or AngularJS.
- Experience with Azure DevOps managing agile delivery.
- Experience with TDD and test frameworks.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.