In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking a Google Data Engineer for our Melbourne office. This is a unique opportunity to join our growing Data & Analytics team, use your GCP data experience in assisting our clients with ongoing projects and implementations.
Your day at NTT:
- Implementations of Analytics, Data Warehousing and Data Visualisation projects from concept to delivery.
- Implementing ETL (extract, transform and load) pipelines, monitoring/maintaining data pipeline performance and implementing big data or analytics solutions.
- Translating business requirements and architecture into a working solution.
- Support testing phases resolve defects and issues.
- Support production deployments and conduct handover activities
What will make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with GCP data products.
- Experience in creating data pipelines.
- Strong ETL/Data modelling skills.