Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Level 2 Systems Engineer to join our Managed Services team to support a wide variety of IT infrastructure environment for our key clients in the ACT.
The Managed Services Engineer / Systems Engineer (L2) is responsible for providing a managed service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational. Through the proactive monitoring, identifying, investigating and resolving of technical incidents and problems, the Managed Services Engineer is able to restore service to clients. Their primary objective is to proactively review client requests or tickets and apply technical/process knowledge to resolve them without breaching service level agreement (SLA). The Managed Services Engineer focuses on second line support for incidents and requests with medium level of complexity.
Your day at NTT
- Support, maintain and manage the technical aspects of a managed solution and ensure contracted service level agreements are met.
- Manage, own and co-ordinate the technical resolution of service disruptions in a timely manner, either remotely or onsite, utilising field engineering resources where required.
- Plan, coordinate and implement complex system changes within client specified change windows. Liaise with the client, vendors and other partners to ensure minimal disruption to the client’s day-to-day business operations.
- Assist with project delivery to ensure projects deliver to the stated business benefits. Facilitate operational handover.
- Maintain and update documentation and reporting as required.
- Provide on-call and after hours support.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Solid experience in:
- Windows Server (2012, 2016 and 2019)
- Exchange (2013, 2016 and 2019)
- Server patching (Jenkins/Ansible/SCCM)
- Ability to place client at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements and creating a positive client experience
- Demonstrated problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Vendor IT certifications will be an added advantage
- Experience within a Managed Service environment will be well regarded
- Australian Citizen with AGSVA security clearance at NV1 level or higher