In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Test Analyst will be responsible for reviewing user stories and requirements for validity and feasibility. You will work collaboratively with other team members to plan, coordinate and carry out testing for critical integration projects. As part of the team, you will tailor the testing requirements from the business context and execute Systems, Integration and Regression testing appropriately as well as design and develop automation scripts.
Working at NTT
- Review user stories/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Plan/Coordinate/Complete testing relating to critical IT projects and integrations.
- Tailor testing requirements and planning based on the scale/impact of the associated change.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline testing.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experience completing Regression, Integration and Systems testing
- Experience with defect management tools
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Experience operating within an ITIL environment
- Experience with ACRA test automation tool
- Experience with Robotic Process Automation
- Exposure to Salesforce
- Exposure to BlueYonder/JDA Warehouse Management System
- Exposure to JD Edwards