In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking Implementation Manager. This role is no Sales and pure Tech. They will be feeding business requirements back to Product Teams and be the bridge between business and tech so need to translate business language into technical language. They will be competent in software implementation and SDLC to assess and ensure implementations are on track.
Working at NTT
- Scheduled and led end-user interviews and workshops on defining new product features
- Configured base application based on client's specifications
- Organised user feedback to be delivered back to product teams
- Spent time using our products to become a subject matter expert on functionality and configuration
- Led scrum team ceremonies with members of our product development team
- Created project schedules to be shared internally and externally
- Met with customer influencers and power-users to better understand their needs and devise solutions that will excite them
- Implemented mitigation strategies for any tasks that are at risk
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- We're looking for someone with strong of professional experience.
- competent in software implementation and SDLC to assess and ensure implementations are on track.
- Due to the size and scope of this project, a strong background in project management or consulting is required for success.
- You should be comfortable working directly with customers, including at the Executive level, and making complex decisions with customers in the room.
- You should also have experience working internally with product and development teams, using agile methodologies to develop and iterate features based on direct user feedback.