In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking an experienced GIS Data Analyst. working closely with Product, Core Platform, and Support teams to set goals, build roadmaps, and prioritize work in order to build software that helps law enforcement officers accomplish their mission. Experience and knowledge of ESRI is essential.
Working at NTT
- Advancing and supporting the GIS capabilities of the premier cloud based First Responder Platform.
- Work alongside customers during various phases of project implementation & sales
- Participating in technical design & requirements gathering meetings with customer IT departments
- Engage customer to determine GIS data requirements, propose solutions, and assist with implementation
- Troubleshooting GIS Systems problems with data processing, delivery, service generation, and other data lifecycle issues in GIS Systems
- Building custom locators from customer data
- Edit polygons utilizing topology rules and relationship databases
- Working towards a worthwhile mission with a team of friendly and intelligent co-workers
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Proven experience working in a GIS role across complex environment
- Experience and knowledge of ESRI is essential.
- Passion for Geospatial information
- Coding Knowledge in Object Oriented/Scripting Languages (SQL, XML, Python preferred)
- Experience with the Esri suite of software, including: ArcPro (preferred), ArcMap, ArcGIS Enterprise (Server, Portal) and ArcGIS Online
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience working with Public Safety Data Systems and understand how GIS plays a critical role in Public Safety software preferred.
- GIS database maintenance and management
- Apply GIS technology to perform data manipulation, perform spatial analysis, and produce reports
- Keep current with trends in industry, research, and new technologies
- Performs quality control of spatial (GIS) data, including the development, implementation, and monitoring of methodology and standards for developing spatial data
- Strong communication skills both written and oral and the ability to wear many hats
- Comfortability working autonomously and collaborating with a remote team
- An attitude that is humble, detail oriented, and committed to quality