Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
NTT is looking for a Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst to join our Managed Services Team on a permanent position.
This resource assists with the delivery of an agreed level of IT service as contained in the Service Level Agreement with NTT's clients by analysing and reporting on performance. In so doing, they ensure that all operational services and their performance are measured in a consistent, professional manner throughout the IT organization, and that the services and the reports produced meet the needs of the business and customers.
Working at NTT
- Assist with the delivery of an agreed IT services as contained in the Service Level Agreement with the client.
- Assess the environment (people, process, calls, etc.) to determine trends and problem areas.
- Identify sources of data for existing and new reports.
- Work closely with the internal clients to define what would add value to existing reports.
- Enable valid business decision making by ensuring the data published is valid, accurate and correct.
- Understand business needs and expectations, and consistently deliver quality of service.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Solid experience as a reporting /data analyst
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Word, Excel Project, Power Point.
- Power BI and VBA experience will be well regarded.
- Understanding of system generally used in service management operations e.g. Service Now.
- Experience in the process of developing and implementing new report templates.
- Experience as an ITSM Analyst or experience in an IT Services environment will be well regarded.
- ITIL certification is desirable.