In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking a Junior Technical Business Analyst on a permanent engagement. Located in Melbourne.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Skills and experience as Technical Business Analyst, including experience in requirements gathering, business process analysis
- Document the process and report on findings from variety of technology businesses
- Ability to understand and document technical requirements.
- Developed technical writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hold Industry qualifications including Information systems. Postgraduate research experience would be looked upon favourably.