Project Coordinator (Business Delivery Associate)
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
[Mandatory global copy]
Want to be a part of our team?
Business Delivery Associate reporting to the Director of Technology. This person will be focused on managing project compliance for customer’s large and first-of-its-kind enterprise IT transformation. Working closely with project teams and customer stakeholders to ensure we meet all the project requirements and milestones we’ve agreed upon and help our customers through their digital transformation journey.
Working at NTT
- Reviewed a customer contract to document compliance requirements and identified critical delivery dependencies
- Developed project management plans such as a stakeholder management plan
- Made updates to a compliance checklist to ensure the project is on track
- Organise and prioritise project risks and potential mitigation measures to share with the Delivery Manager
- Presented timelines for meeting project milestones to Customer Executive Leadership
- Coordinated with a cross-functional team to develop a shared set of briefing materials that document weekly project progress and blockers
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Professional experience, including consulting or project manager position
- PMP, Prince2, ITILv4 or similar certification
- History of working closely with customers and being the go-to person responsible for tracking compliance and milestone achievement.