Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Technical Consultant to join our cutting edge, Digital Infrastructure Team. Based in our offices in Brisbane CBD, you will be designing, configuring and installing solutions of to NTTs key clients.
The Technical Consultant will consult with clients to uncover and understand business requirements that can be translated to technical recommendations with a view of developing further Consulting and Professional Services engagements to meet the objectives of those requirements.
Your day at NTT
- Delivery of technical solutions pertinent to the Data Centre BU, accentuated by a strong underpinning capability and broader technical knowledge of other solution domains particularly in Data Centre and Cloud.
- Consulting led engagements with clients in the field of Data Centre Architecture and business alignment.
- Positioning and delivering our technical consulting and service assessments as part of our core service differentiators.
- Provide assistance on Data Centre solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Assisting our PMO and project managers, solution architects and sales account managers on bids & proposals as required - providing specialist technical advisory input.
- Assist in development and delivery of scope of work, hour/cost estimations, professional proposals and design documentation.
- Ongoing development, refinement and maintenance of our business methodologies and processes used in the delivery of quality client services engagements.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in a technical lead role, as part of a team with exposure to project management processes and methodologies.
- Industry based Qualifications - Cisco, HPE, DellEMC, Commvault, NetApp, VMware and other data centre-based industry certifications expected. CLoud certifications is a must with at least technical certifications in Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- A blend of technical, commercial and consulting skills with a focus on technical core competencies within the ICT field.
- Data centre networking and Cloud networking skills are highly desirable
- Experience within a client-focused role delivering technical consultancy services across various industries and sectors.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present key concepts across all levels of audience including up to “C” level management