Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join us on an initial 6 month contract, augmenting a government client client’s project on-site in Sydney City.
Your day at NTT
- Data Integration - Data warehouse Concepts and SQL Server, Oracle. Finding gaps in data collections between old and new databases.
- Writing Analyse existing / new systems.
- Writing requirements based on business needs.
- Clear acceptance criterion for user stories to guide developers and testers.
- Training new team members on domain and systems.
- Providing solution design options based on business requirements. Understand design principles and end to end development lifecycle
- Improving processes within the team by implementing available options within JIRA.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience with Data Integration - Data warehouse Concepts and SQL Server, Oracle.
- Strong skills in being able to find gaps in data collections between old and new databases.
- Have the ability to write, Analyse existing / new systems.
- The ability to Liaise with Developers, Architects, Tests, 3rd party and internal Stakeholders
- Ideally come from a Development background or Solution background would be a bonus