Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect for our Melbourne office. This is a unique opportunity to join our passionate Data & Analytics team and use your design and consulting skills to guide customers on their data journey.
Your day at NTT
- Driving data and analytics initiatives in collaboration with the customer
- Providing technical leadership in the pre-implementation phase of engagements and provide ongoing guidance to the project team and client during the build and deploy phase.
- Translating business requirements into a data platform design utilizing our partners cloud platforms (Azure and GCP)
- Assisting with proof of concepts and proposals
- Providing data and analytics thought leadership both to the client and to build IP within the practice
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- In technical leadership of data and analytics projects
- In translating client requirements into designs that can be built
- In leading technical architecture and solution design discussions with senior stakeholders.
- Understand capabilities end to end across a data platform from ingestion to visualization
- In design of solutions using
- Modern cloud solution patterns (Security, Networking, Integration (Cloud and Hybrid))
- Modern data modelling and engineering patterns (data lakes, lakehouse, ETL\ELT, DAGs, Kimball methodology)
- With designing and building data platforms using one of our cloud partners Azure (Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Synapse, Databricks and Power BI).
- GCP (Big Query, Dataflow, Cloud Composer, DataProc, Looker etc…)