Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently seeking to expand our CRM practice and would like to meet with passionate, switched on and career oriented MS CRM Dynamics professionals to join our team in technical capacity.
The successful MS Dynamics CRM Consultant will be focused on delivering successful CRM engagements and allied services to satisfy the requirements of customers, through pre and post-sale activities, the development of new projects, change requests, support and maintenance tasks.
Your day at NTT
- Providing subject matter knowledge in relation to designing and delivering software development solutions.
- Provision of technical documentation to describe the technical components and approaches in the solution.
- Customer focused attitude with an ability to decipher complex CRM landscapes.
- Prioritization and planning to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction through constant delivery practices.
- Developing, configuring and delivering solutions that meet customer needs.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM 365.
- CRM architecture, design and integration knowledge in an end-to-end environment.
- .Net experience.
- Application Architecture and SDLC.
- Power platform experience is highly preferred.