SENIOR SQL DBA
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
SENIOR SQL DBA reporting to the Team lead. This person will be responsible for the complete ownership of all the SQL Server Database Administration within the organisation and provide with an efficient, functional and stable SQL Server database environment across multiple application with a focus on the enterprise data warehouse.
Working at NTT
- Provide DBA Support
- Supporting metadata packages (SSIS), for reporting purposes
- Assist in maintaining Data Quality and Data Integrity
- Ensure adequate capacity for database growth
- Provide recommendations on systems configuration and operational infrastructure as required by management.
- Adopt and apply best practice approaches for the operating environment.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experience working with large SQL Server Database.
- Excellent knowledge of database architecture, integration issues, third party reporting and data extraction tools
- Hands on experience with Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Warehouse.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Analysis Services and SSIS
- Structured programming methodology, data analysis and design skills. (T-SQL & SQL Knowledge)
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.