Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a AWS Business Analyst to join us on an initial 6 months contract located in Sydney City.
Your day at NTT
- Developing new processes and procedures
- Reviewing and updating existing processes and procedures
- Service review and service improvements
- Cloud Services governance
- Document playbooks, onboarding of Tool sets, Threat intel
- Expand on-prem to cloud strategy maps
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Advanced knowledge and skills on AWS Security Cloud environment
- Highly process flow driven, gather requirements and stakeholder management