Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Cybersecurity Technical Consultant to join our consulting team to design and deliver robust cybersecurity systems, consult on compliance and manage risk for our clients. This is a Permanent role based out of our Brisbane CBD offices.
Your day at NTT
- Design and deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off, roadmap, milestones, and client satisfaction.
- Perform security architecture assessments for clients, providing recommendations and driving deliverables.
- Perform reviews of client security configuration components, making recommendations for remediation of gaps identified.
- Provid peer review of documentation and input for proposals.
- Deliver high complexity technical configuration activities to clients.
- Provide pre-sales support in identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals, in conjunction with the Solution Architect.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience with the following:
- Security Architecture Design
- Security Architecture Assessment
- Technical documentation writing
- Security Solution Design (high-level and detailed)
- Security Testing
- Security Risk and Maturity Assessments
- Technical expeirence with:
- Vulnerability Management
- Cloud and Application Security
- SIEM (Splunk)
- Palo Alto, Cisco ASA firewalls
- SABSA or CISSP certifications will be highly regarded