Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Cyber Solutions Architect to join our consulting team to design and deliver robust cybersecurity solutions. This is a Permanent role based out of our Brisbane CBD offices. You will collaborate with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver the right outcomes for the company and our customers.
Your day at NTT
- Take end-to-end responsibility for solution design and business development, including leadership of all staff involved in specific proposals and campaigns.
- Participate in and/or lead scope of work determination.
- Provide assistance on cybersecurity solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Understand the client’s environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Co-ordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
- Support the development and execution of NTT's cybersecurity.
- Develop and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Good technical experience implementing security solutions particularly network security.
- Willingness to work across many technologies.
- Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems.
- Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise.