Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our team on a 12 month contract to assist with the design and implementation of a MobileIron solution
Your day at NTT
- Contribute to the detailed design phases, build and implementation
- Ensure all documentation and designs are aligned with the program strategies and architecture
- Review and advise on COTS and non-COTS applications for mobile platforms
- Perform system upgrades
- Conduct quality reviews across new environments (Test, UAT and production) for all projects
- Provide BAU support across all projects as the SME for MobileIRon
- Administration and maintenance of Microsoft Azure Cloud Tenancy
- Patch, security harden, maintain and upgrade the MobileIron systems
- Investigate, implement and test Mobile ICT system improvements in the program development lab environment
- Software development and deployment through implementation and configuration including MobileIron
- System integration with Cisco Virtual Private Networking system monitoring tools;
- Be the Key liaison for MobileIron and key vendors in regards to the Mobile ICT system
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- NV2 / NV1 Clearance
- MobileIron Certification
- Subject matter expert for Mobile Iron
- Windows 10 SOE
- Apple iOS and Android mobile application platform
- Well versed with Azure Cloud Tenancy
- Ability to troubleshoot resolve issues across server/network faults, outages, disaster recovery and other issues impacting service delivery