Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Scrum Master / Project Manager to join on 6 month contract
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Project Management and Scrum Master experience.
- Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse Project Management experience is a MUST!
- Experience working within complex ICT environments and reporting to Steering Committees at senior management and exec levels.
- Proven agile PM/scrum master experience under the Agile SCRUM methodology, including the running of sprint planning, review and retrospective sessions, controlling scope changes, liaising with various stakeholders (especially Product Owners) on their attendance and commitment to projects.
- Experience managing the full project life cycle from planning through to operational support hand-over for software development solutions.
- Experience managing multi-functional teams across Business Analysis, Architecture (Solution, Security, Data, Infrastructure), Development, and Testing.
- Hands on experience required in managing finance/forecast and delivering projects to approved budget.
- Experience with tools to manage Kanban boards, backlogs and reporting, preferably Azure Devops.
- Exposure or experience with Scaled Agile methodology is desirable
- Formal project management methodology experience required - either PRINCE2 or PMBOK.
- Prior experience in working with government organisations of a similar size, scale and scope.