SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
[Mandatory global copy]
Want to be a part of our team?
Project Manager reporting to the Portfolio Manager & Head of Business Owner. As the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of assigned projects and initiatives based on business demand, mainly within the ‘stability and lifecycle’ pillar. You will be responsible for the definition and delivery of the required results within the agreed risk profile and will cover all areas of the business required to achieve those results.
Working at NTT
- Identify the key stakeholders inside and outside the project required to define and deliver the project
- Establish the project structure to engage all required stakeholders for all phases. Maintain engagement of the stakeholders through the Project lifecycle including Vendors, Work packages and suppliers
- Create clear and attainable project objectives
- Manage the key constraints for the project including all aspects of cost, time, quality and scope
- Working with the PMO, establish the framework to manage project scope, schedule, quality and cost. This must comply with the Telecom project management policies and processes
- Ensure ongoing operational processes are in place for achieving and tracking ongoing benefits following the project transition to operations
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Project management qualifications and experience
- Strong Telco experience in network delivery or operations environment
- Presentation and reports development skills
- Driven by the opportunity for positive impact, make things simple and relevant for both operators
- Successfully led a number of cross-functional process or change initiatives to deliver measurable benefits
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior stakeholders across multiple line functions and business units
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up the sleeves to do planning, reporting and administrative tasks