Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking an Azure Technical Consultant for an 18 month contract in Melbourne's CBD. This is a growth opportunity within a government based department.
Your day at NTT
- You will use your experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS, virtual networks in hybrid environment, Azure AD, IAM and experience with Azure automation for ongoing projects.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in Azure IaaS, PaaS and virtual networks in hybrid environment
- Experience of Azure AD and IAM, PowerShell and / or C# skills
- Experience with Azure automation, hybrid worker roles and the development of PowerShell runbooks
- Solid experience in the automation of on-premise and cloud workloads using PowerShell and / or C#
- Experience in the design and implementation of any Microsoft suite of on-premise and cloud products in a large scale enterprise environment
- Experience with active directory certificate services, Hyper-V, Intune endpoint manager, large scale SCCM environments, SQL and T-SQL (either on-premise or in Azure)