In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking a Microsoft Solution Consultant to join our team on an initial 6 month contract to work with a key customer based in Belrose.
The key objectives of the engagement
- Document all requirements - detailed designs, as built documentation and user guides
- Design and Build a new Exchange Hybrid environment
- Migrate users, from Exchange 2013 environment to Exchange Online
- Enable and synchronise data to OneDrive
- Design and Build a new Skype for Business instance alongside the existing Lync 2013 environment
- Migrate users to the new Skype for Business platform and decommission the Lync 2013 instance.
- Intergrate SfB with existing AudioCode Session Boarder Controllers (SBCs) and the Survival Branch Appliance (SBA)
- Assist with a mimecast implementation
- Integrate O365 with Salesforce
- Work with system engineers to intergrade, on-premise GFI archive and Mimecast cloud solution as it is going through a migration period.
- Work with Salesforce administrator to intergrade O365 with Salesforce
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Demonstrated experience across the Azure, O365, AD, Exchange, Skype, Intune stack
- Prior experience with owning the detailed design phases
- Ability to lead and consult on the design phases and follow through to the implementation
- Ability to work with engineers to ensure a smooth migration and implementation