Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a BI Developer to augment our Financial Services client’s project to assist with reviewing legacy data sources and developing MBSI and ETL processes. Joining us on an initial 6 months contract and based in Brisbane CBD.
Great probability for role to be extended. You’ll be partnering with BA's, Developers, Architects and Solution Designers to translate complex business requirements into effective technology solutions.
Your day at NTT
- Review and understands legacy data stores
- translate complex business requirements into effective technology solutions
- Document and design ETL jobs
- Development of Microsoft BI ETL jobs
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive experience with database development - SQL Server, T-SQL
- ETL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS development
- Demonstrated experience with the analysis, design, build, test and implementation
- Able to demonstrate competency with performance tuning, specifically tuning complex queries, stored procedures, partitioning and indexing strategies