In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
We’re seeking Dynamics Technical consultant to join us on an initial 12 fixed term engagement, augmenting Government client's project on-site in Brisbane.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Ability to propose and implement effective, sustainable solutions
- Proven ability to communicate which supports productive working relationships.
- Ability to deliver agreed outcomes within timeframes
- Good verbal and written communicate skills effectively across different groups.
- Apply structured problem-solving strategies and techniques to identify, analyse and evaluate sustainable solutions for implementation within the Dynamics 365 platform.