In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
[Mandatory global copy]
Want to be a part of our team?
Project Manager reporting to the Global Projects and Portfolio Manager. This person will Project manage a variety of Digital/IT based projects for the firm, assisting in bringing to life the innovative ideas being formed within that space. Their projects will involve deploying and utilising new, modern, legal technology solutions and have led to the firm winning numerous industry awards for innovation in the delivery of legal services.
Working at NTT
- Lead and direct project teams, globally where necessary, to ensure timely delivery of projects facilitating business initiatives, keeping within budget and managing risk to the firm
- Manage large, complex projects end-to-end, from requirements gathering, contract negotiation, development and testing through to implementation and handover to the operations and support
teams (where necessary)
- Manage internal and external project communications to all levels of stakeholders, both business and technical
- Where required, liaise with the infrastructure architects to ensure that the IT solutions and their supporting infrastructure fully support the business requirements
- Ensure projects are delivered and run in such a way that they meet industry leading quality standards, following the firm's methodology
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experience as a project manager, with a proven track record of successfully managing and leading global projects through the full project life cycle in a professional services
company, ideally a law firm.
- Experience managing projects, ideally with an application development or software product development scope, within both an agile and waterfall methodology
- Strong planner and with ability to spot tenuous links and dependencies
- Working within a structured project framework
- Assist with research and evaluation of software solutions from 3rd party suppliers and production of necessary deliverables such as tender documents, liaising with suppliers
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience of project management roles within the digital space.
- Prince 2 or similar project methodologies
- MS Office implementations
- Integration projects
- Microsoft environments - Windows 10, .Net, SQL Server, MS Project4