Senior Technical Consultant - Identity & Access Management
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
NTT is looking for a Senior IDAM Consultant to join our Professional Services team on a permanent role.
This resource works within our Digital Workplace/End User Computing unit to design & deliver Identity and Access Management projects to enable infrastructure that aligns to our clients’ cyber security needs and adheres to best practice systems.
Working at NTT
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off and client satisfaction.
- Contribute expertise towards a proposed technical solution and will work with internal colleagues to define the roadmap and milestones.
- Analysis of technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, and in some environments may consult on testing and deployment processes.
- Develop technical training materials, conduct training programs and educate engineers on basic technical details.
- Act as subject matter expert for specific technologies and use your deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements and improvements.
- Provide end-user support, assist with troubleshooting, configuration and escalated problem management.
- Assist in pre-sales activities, help identify opportunities and contribute your expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFPs / RFIs and proposals.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Demonstrated experience in consulting and solution design
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts and solutions to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in the following technologies:
- Any 2-3 of MIM, Okta, CyberArk, SailPoint, RSA, Ping
- AD, ADFS, Azure AD
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Solid experience in the provision of professional services
- Able to work with minimal supervision and effectively manage priorities