In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Currently looking to engage a VMware Consultant for an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The VMware Consultant will be responsible to assist in the delivery of VMware Cloud on AWS and VMware VCF platforms and supporting integrations and new services for vRA and vRO.
Working at NTT
- Providing technical and operational leadership during critical incidents and problem analysis - demonstrate high care for our systems and customers.
- Serve as an SME in the running of both VRA 7.5 and 8.x instances which may also include upgrades and patches.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Identification and implementation of works to improve the way customers consume vRA and mature as required
- Support integrations and new services in vRA/VRO
- Understanding of Dynamic types
- Understanding and hands on experience on vSphere infrastructure
- Understanding and hands on experience on NSX-v and NSX-T
- Provisioning and orchestration automation of container infrastructure.