Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Currently looking to engage three Security Engineers to join our Melbourne based Managed Services Team.
Your role is to perform a variety of 2nd level engineering activities to enable delivery of complete Integrated Services Management across all ITIL disciplines, being Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management.
This includes applying your analytical, reasoning & specialized technical expertise to investigate, isolate and rectify network incidents, identify root cause and undertake problem management activities. You will also be required to use these same skills to implement complex, large scale network changes within a structured change management framework, to perform release management and configuration.
Your day at NTT
- Accept, manage and update service requests to ensure contracted Service Level Agreements are met.
- Provide remote technical support within Managed Services’ ITIL aligned service delivery processes including Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management
- Manage, own and co-ordinate the technical resolution of incidents either remotely or onsite utilising Field Engineering resources
- Plan, coordinate and implement complex network changes within customer specified change windows, adhering to a predefined ITIL change management framework.
- This will include liaising with the customer, third party suppliers, vendors and partners to ensure minimal disruption to the customer’s day-to-day business operations,
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- CCNP / CCIE Security highly desired
- Technical support environment working with Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, BlueCoat, Zscalar and F5 security products.
- Palo Alto PCNSE certified with good working experience in supporting panorama, prisma.
- Cisco CCNP Security certified with good working experience in supporting Cisco ASA, FTD/IPS, ISE, AnyConnect VPN.
- Good knowledge to support, maintenance and troubleshoot any incident and request on Cisco ASA/Firepower/FTD, Cisco ISE, Juniper SRX in complex enterprise environment.
- Experience in supporting Web gateway technology from Zscaler ZIA, Symantec bluecoat web gateway.
- Experience with supporting F5 LTM, ASM, WAF and GTM.