Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Devops Engineer to join us on an initial 12 months contract, augmenting ICT client’s project on-site in BellaVista.
Your day-day involves
- Write scripts and automations in Python / PowerShell / Java / Bash / etc
- Understand and utilise our existing component library
- Build and maintain tools (command line & web based) to automate operational and
- Build new microservices to enrich our growing microservice ecosystem
- Configure and manage data-stores, both SQL and NoSQL
- Minimise execution footprint by using containerisation and serverless architecture
- Manage source control (Git), Build solutions using the platforms and components available to us
- Automate configuration management (eg. Puppet, Chef)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Relevant experience in managing Linux or Windows based infrastructure and data-stores
- Hands-on experience with any automation suite
- Demonstrable success in automating repeatable tasks and architecting for scale
- Understanding of agile and other development processes and methodologies
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills