In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Senior Technical Consultant – Security is to provide security consulting services, manage security assessment process and support business case development for security technology services in client environments of medium to high complexity.
Responsible for assessing and translating the client’s business problems and requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex security solutions and integrating architecture. Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the consulting engagements to address client business problems. Provides direction for design activities. Mostly project-based and working at customer sites.
Working at NTT
- Translate medium complexity business requirements into functional requirements and through technical expertise translate the requirements into technical solutions.
- Work with internal colleagues to define the roadmap and milestones.
- Act as user support and assist with trouble shooting.
- Mentorship of engineers and consultants is provided to encourage their professional growth
- Engage with clients and identify opportunities at a high level.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experience with solid security engineering, architecture or consulting
- Good understanding of industry standards such as ISO 27001, GDPR, APPs
- Security industry certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISM (Preferred)
- Splunk knowledge and Siebel exposure is advantageous
- Pre-sales experience within a consulting environment is highly desirable
- Able to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience