Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Data Analyst to join on a 6 month contract and to start on 1st July
Your day at NTT
- Flexibility to work outside of core business hours at peak times (e.g.: production releases).
- Experience in reporting and analytics domain providing services relating to design and implementation for large organisation.
- Expertise in data model design, implementation & support.
- Advanced expertise testing data models and reports.
- Experience in SQL scripting.
- Experience with DAX and M Query.
- Experience working within an Agile SCRUM and DevOps environment, preferably with Microsoft DevOps tool set experience.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Knowledge of Salesforce and MS Dynamics data models.
- Experience with Azure Analysis Services.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory.
- Experience in developing PowerBI reports.