Network Engineer - Level 3
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
NTT Australia is looking for a Level 3 Network Engineer to join our Managed Services team. This role is a permanent position and is open to candidates across Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin).
This resource is responsible for proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems. Through preemptive service incident and resolution activities, as well as product reviews, operational improvements, operational practices and quality assurance this role will maintain a high level of service to clients. Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement (SLA) conditions.
The Network Engineer is responsible for managing tickets of high complexity, conducts advanced and complicated tasks, and provides resolution to a diverse range of complex problems.
Working at NTT
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational
- Perform necessary checks, apply monitoring tools and respond to alerts
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when it occurs and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Assist in analysing, assigning and escalating support calls
- Investigate third line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Report and escalate issues to 3rd party vendors if necessary
- Provide onsite technical support to clients and provide field engineering services to clients
- Conduct monthly random review of incidents and service requests, analyse and recommend improvement in quality
- Provide continuous feedback to clients and affected parties and update all systems and/or portals as prescribed by NTT
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimisation including opportunities for automation of work
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Experience in implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: routers, switches, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Network Management including configuration and implementation.
- Proven experience in Data Centre maintenance.
- Strong hands on experience with Cisco ASR, ISR, Catalyst, Nexus.
- Experience with load balancing (F5/Netscaler or similar technologies).
- Experience with SD-WAN or Cisco DNA Center will be highly regarded.
- CCIE certified.