In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking a Network Engineer to join our team for an initial 6 month contract to work with a key customer and provide ongoing support to BAU activities and projects
Working at NTT
- Provide face to face, on-site and remote support
- Monitor and pick up Network BAU support tickets
- Troubleshoot and work with support partners to remedy the issues
- Raise change requests when required
- Support project team when required
- Cisco CCNP certification
- Australian drivers license
- Previous experience working across BAU and projects
- Cisco switching and routing experience (NX-OS, IOS)
- Worked previously with dynamic routing protocols in an enterprise environment (BGP/OSPF)
- Fortigate firewalls
- Experienced or knowledge with various Fortinet products/technologies (Fortimanager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiWeb, SD-WAN).
- Azure networking including App gateway, reverse proxy, WAF would be highly regarded