In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Senior Consultants work alongside our Principal Consultants and assist with delivering medium- large complexity projects focusing on front-end, server side and Database integration.
Working at NTT
- Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of web-centric applications
- Builds applications using Internet Development tools for one or more platforms and applications
- Provides written design documents, test plans and test results
- Establishes and communicates standards to manage cost and ensure continuity of applications
- May work with outside vendors in developing tests to ensure feature functionality
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Strong experience developing applications using Dynamics 365, .Net, plugins and Jscripts
- Experience with Dynamics 365 configuration, workflow and plugin development using C#.
- Integration experience using Web API, Inbound/Outbound web services essential
- Building and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions on both online and on-premise environments
- Prior experience of working in Agile Scrum environment is beneficial
- Ability to communicate clearly